SubtitleNext is an innovative platform with a full range of modules, applications and hardware needed to cover all timed text related scenarios from creation to distribution for multimedia industries. Its advanced capabilities can be controlled by Project Management Systems, including subtitle video materials organised in Media Assets Management systems or from online video distribution platforms such as YouTube and Facebook working with live online content where real time subtitling is required. It has the capability to dramatically improve speed and efficiency, but also simplifies processes throughout the entire work cycle.
Suitable for both newcomers and industry professionals in highly demanding positions. With a 25-year legacy behind it, in combination with the very latest trends, it also supports most of the historic and existing subtitling and media protocols, standards, and formats, and is flexible enough to easily be extended with new options. The product line also includes several software licensing levels and options, ranging from entry level SubtitleNext Novice, to SubtitleNext Expert, with brand new groundbreaking SubtitleNext Central launched at IBC2017.
- Open, Save, Import and Export formats: SUB, STL, SRT, CIP, PAC, DAS and many more
- Burn-in your subtitles automatically into video using the internal engine
- Support of all known video formats: SD, HD, HDV, 720, 2K, 4K, 8K, 16K
- Support of all existing frame rates: 23.96, 50, 59.94, 60, 120, and custom
- Full Unicode support, RTL, complex writing, language shaping
- Limitless visual subtitle stylings support
- Spell-checking and thesaurus with open dictionaries
- Audio Spectrum display – helps to identify the sound type (speech, music, noise…)
- Closed captions support – 708/608 CC (MCC/SCC) • Export subtitles for DVD, Blu-ray authoring and for the cinema (DCP and 35mm)
- Predefined and Customized keyboard shortcuts