SubtitleNext comes with a full range of modules and applications needed to cover all timed text related scenarios from creation to distribution for multimedia industries. Its advanced capabilities can be controlled by Project Management Systems, including subtitle video materials organised in Media Assets Management systems. You can also use SubtitleNEXT to work with live online content on online video distribution platforms such as YouTube and Facebook or wherever real time subtitling is required. It can dramatically improve the speed and efficiency, and to simplify the processes throughout the entire work cycle.
With a 25-year legacy behind it, in combination with the very latest trends, SubtitleNEXT supports most of the historic and existing subtitling and media protocols, standards, and formats, and is flexible enough to easily be extended with new options. The product line also includes several software licensing levels and options, ranging from entry level SubtitleNEXT Novice to SubtitleNEXT Expert with groundbreaking features showcased at IBC2017 in Amsterdam.
- Open, Save, Import and Export formats: SUB, STL, SRT, CIP, PAC, DAS and many more
- Burn-in your subtitles automatically into video using the internal engine
- Support of all known video formats: SD, HD, HDV, 720, 2K, 4K, 8K, 16K
- Support of all existing frame rates: 23.96, 50, 59.94, 60, 120, and custom
- Full Unicode support, RTL, complex writing, language shaping
- Limitless visual subtitle stylings support
- Spell-checking and thesaurus with open dictionaries
- Audio Spectrum display – helps to identify the sound type (speech, music, noise…)
- Closed captions support – 708/608 CC (MCC/SCC) • Export subtitles for DVD, Blu-ray authoring and for the cinema (DCP and 35mm)
- Predefined and Customized keyboard shortcuts